Uhingen, Baden-Wurttemberg

Women, be cautious! Please, do not buy anything in this online shop. Disappointment is guarenteed, since you will get a wedding dress, which does not resemble the product pictures on the website.

I saw a really beautiful wedding dress in a local wedding shop, but unfortunately it was above my budget. So I was really happy to find an online shop, which offered a very similar dress and I ordered it. After sending them my measurements, the dress was delivered rather fast. The first disappointment directly occured after opening the package: The dress was not carefully folded, only packed into a bag and what is worst, it looked worn. I got shocked when I tried on the dress: The dimensions of the dress are completely wrong, so that the dress is too narrow around the belly and much too wide around the breast. Another point is the quality. I did not expect to get a high quality dress for this money, but I did not expect such a very poor quality: Important parts of the dress, like the tulle substructure or the button border are completely missing. The bones in the corset are too small, so that you get a slub at the belly. Also the color is completely wrong: The product picture shows an ivory colored dress with lace in gold, silver and bronze, but the dress I got is completely white. The overall workmanship is very faulty with bad sewn seams or seams, which are at the wrong position. The biggest catastrophy is the lace: It shows many defects, the beads are different colored and the rhinestones are fake and don't sparkle at all.

Of course I tried to return the wedding dress and to get my money back, but unfortunately the shop ignored my complains and refused to take the dress back. Although the website looks very professionel and is in English, it is a Chinese shop and you have no possbility to do anything against this.

So please don't buy anything in this shop in order to avoid the disappointment and annoyance I had to experience.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wedding dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $360. Wedding Trail needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wedding dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wedding Trail.

Had an Experience with Wedding Trail?

Comments